Shop More Submit  Join Login
:iconpatrickbrown:
PatrickBrown Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lately i've been a little stumped when it comes to "what to draw next"..

I really love doing pics based on movies and games that I like! which is pretty much anything with action and a good storyline :D

Throw any idea you've got at me, anything I can use to make a KICK ASS picture! I'm thinking of doing something on The Transporter movie.. There's a start.

Show me what you got :D
(105 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconeromaxi:
Eromaxi Featured By Owner May 10, 2013   Digital Artist
"Mass Effect" characters in a funny/heroic/dramatic situation would be great!
:iconstopherhammer:
StopherHammer Featured By Owner Apr 27, 2013
If you are enjoying the bioshock world and you love the steam punk genre...

--ANY you want to push your own personal envelope...

Then try to get something dystopic and messy and steampunk --Steampunk lends itself to a gritty kind of interpretation. Your work has an extreme of BOLD and movement and exceptionally clean lines and crisp color.

Try making a scene that does NOT draw from comics or even games, portrays a quiet day to day struggle in a dirty, gritty environment where the majority of the visual appeal is not the subject, but focuses on the environment with tiny details there that tell the story and not the central character. A partial skull over here... a bunch of yuck splattered there.... bullet holes in concrete over a pile of non-descript mess. Maybe have a child catching some kind of clockwork dodad in their elaborate trap... Why does this kid need to create a fancy trap just to catch some kind of strange clockwork creature... and does this in a burnt out husk of a building/outside scene/battle field.

That will get you out of your comfort zone. Think of every thing your work IS and try to do the opposite. It will most likely suck, but it is in failure that we learn, not in our success.
:iconstopherhammer:
StopherHammer Featured By Owner Apr 27, 2013
ER... AND you want to push.. Sorry
:iconblacksitepsu:
BlacksitePSU Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wei Shen of Sleeping Dogs would be cool.
:iconiede:
Iede Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Django Unchained ? :)
:icondarkwinterwolf:
DarkwinterWolf Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
what about a really up close look at Simon Belmont, or any of the characters from underworld. Or the little goblins or imps or what ever they are called in Overlord one or two
:iconsotekirk:
sotekirk Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Mask with Jim Carrey!!
:iconmkemaster:
Mkemaster Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You Should really make a The Walking Dead fanart =3
:iconsallar47:
Sallar47 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40k!!

I would die of happiness x_x
:iconmattmcintosh:
mattmcintosh Featured By Owner Oct 31, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hey Pat, how about something a little more left of centre.
How about newt form ALIENS all alone looking scared while right behind her creeping up is a xenomorph.
The scene can be set in the bowels of the ship where she is waist deep in water and the light is barely coming through the vents above and all you can see is the gleem from the aliens teeth, the reflection on its polished head and the glint of light reflecting off its nails.

Just an idea.

cheers
Matt
Add a Comment:

Forum