Shop More Submit  Join Login
:iconpatrickbrown:
PatrickBrown Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lately i've been a little stumped when it comes to "what to draw next"..

I really love doing pics based on movies and games that I like! which is pretty much anything with action and a good storyline :D

Throw any idea you've got at me, anything I can use to make a KICK ASS picture! I'm thinking of doing something on The Transporter movie.. There's a start.

Show me what you got :D
(105 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icont-resk:
T-RESK Featured By Owner Apr 2, 2014  Student Traditional Artist
I think you should draw corvo attano from the videogame dishonored, the game has a beautiful dark ambience, combined with amazing infiltration elements, and some action stuff XD; The game also has an awesome and complex story, about a conspiration to take over the power of an entire empyre, and the main character of the game, corvo, has to stop those conspirators, and at the same time, corvo has to survive in a world of decadence...
I just got to say that I get completely fascinated about that incredible game!, and I think in your wonderful artstyle an artwork of dishonored will be look freaking crazy!!! XD.
:iconpanhead13:
Panhead13 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Student General Artist
I second the Corvo
:iconshwonky:
Shwonky Featured By Owner Mar 21, 2014
L4D/L4D2? Dunno if you've played either but I'm pretty sure you could make something awesome with them.
:iconomegadbz:
Omegadbz Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2014
If you're in need of a new series to watch, i'd recommend Sons of Anarchy. I've been watching it the last couple of weeks and i'm almost done. With your art and skill, you could really capture the essence of the series.
:iconakshayrajchovhan:
akshayrajchovhan Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Pretty boggling, if you look at transporter movie and character you see protagonist got a set of rules which have "exceptions" and those exceptions are made as "they" come. The guy is a car guy, ex military and serious about stuff...But the second season guy is opposite, a playboy, car guy, bending bosses before him and stuff. you can take both guys and make "three's a crowd, four's a party" kindawa thing and for the serious note...what I really like was the first season guy how manage he is and his house far from the "opinion makers" So,

1st: show him collecting his milk pack early morning at the main gate of his safe-house, show off his garage with BMW and Audi, the milk guy driving off the unease path, his Russian friend getting out of his old car near the gate where he spots the milk guy and quotes something funny.

2nd : you can show him kick boxing thugs in a warehouse kindawa place and dollars falling down as if it's raining

3rd : obvious, show him changing oil of his car or filling petrol with his book of rules on the car's roof and a girl "secured" in the backseat

4th : show him cooking food with his Russian friend in a caravan

5th :show him drift turning a corner on Italy roads

6th : show he is "trading" goods with a customer or "talking" to "someone" in a club

7th: show him smiling at a girl in a Bently and him in a Lamborghini and dust poofs all over, cars are dirty a bit, midnight or afternoon and they are on a highway

8th : or he driving reverse and shooting at cops in"blue"

XD and gotta go
:iconcytukyl:
cytukyl Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2013
Shaun of The Dead
:iconthatguywiththepencil:
In a room hanging out :3
:iconthatguywiththepencil:
All the Rockstar characters from GTA, Red Dead, to Max Payne!
:iconshanti59650:
shanti59650 Featured By Owner Jun 25, 2013
THE LAST OF US !!!!!!!!!!
:iconslydaniels:
slydaniels Featured By Owner May 28, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Jak and Daxter which is developed by Naughty Dog.
Add a Comment:

Forum