Finally it's complete
I've been doing this for ages but work has been so busy I haven't had much of a chance.
This is my vision of a modern
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, you'll notice I've added the old characters and made them as they should look in 2011..
- Tommy Vercetti.. Ok so we don't know him any further than 1986, but just for fun I gave him a little extra weight... And maybe a little less hair up top
The faded shirt had to be done.. I mean come on.. He's had the shirt for 25 years (game time)..
- I made Ken Rosenburg very similar to when we last saw him in San Andreas based in 1992.
- Phil Cassidy looks like he did in GTA III which was based in 2001.
- I've even added Fernando Martinez working his magic as always.. I didn't really make him look too old because we don't really know what he looks like anyways, my only reference is the artwork from the Emotion 98.3 soundtrack cover. Lets just say he ages well..
- Yeah you'll notice Niko Bellic in the background eye-balling that Infernus
When will the 'jeckings' end haha!
Well I hope you all enjoy, and lets all hope that Rockstar's next GTA will be a re-do of the amazing city of Vice